Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor Intern (CADC-Intern)

Licensure/Certification Requirements

Please review the specific requirements for each of the levels of licensure/certification to select the appropriate level application packet.

    • Must be 21 years of age
    • A citizen of the United States or is lawfully entitled to remain and work in the United States.
    • 60 credits towards your degree in an approved social science field. 
    • 6 hours of training (CEU’s) specific to Confidentiality/HIPAA
    • 6 hours of training (CEU’s) specific to Ethics for alcohol and drug counselors.
    • Official transcript from an accredited college or university of any college coursework.
    • Educational affidavit indicating that you are enrolled in college or will enroll at the beginning of the next semester (Interns must be attending college for a minimum of one course each semester if they do not already possess a bachelor's degree or higher. An intern must complete their degree within 5 years.
    • Supervision Agreement
    • Completed Application
    • Fees of $210.00 (Request for application = $150, Application processing = $60)

      Application Request Form